INTRODUCTIONThe purpose of these general conditions of sale is to govern the contractual relationship regarding the sale of individual stays between Sunêlia l’Atlantique and its customers, and to set their respective obligations. Any booking implies Customers’ unreserved application and full acceptance of the general conditions, which take precedence over any other document. Unless the campsite have made a prior exception in writing, these general conditions apply to all customers. All documents other than the general conditions of sale, including catalogues, prospectuses, advertising and notices, are purely informational. These terms and conditions can be modified at any time by the campsite.The new version of these terms will apply to every new customer. Furthermore, the customer acnowledge that agreeing to these terms do not require any signature.BOOKINGS AND PRICES1 - BOOKINGS AND RULES FOR STAYS
Details of the services provided during our trips and stays are indicated on our website : www.camping-bretagne-atlantique.com
Customers can make use of the online or printed catalogue, or obtain descriptions of our services from our booking agents on site, by telephone or email. Customers themselves decide on the services they want when booking. Customers acknowledge that they are aware of the content of services, the destination and booking procedures, and all the characteristics of stays and accommodation. They acknowledge that they have requested and obtained all the information required for making bookings in full awareness of the facts. Customers are responsible for their choice of booking and its suitability for their needs, and the campsite may thus not be held responsible.
• A booking becomes effective solely with the agreement of the village, after receipt of the first payment.
• The campsite reserves the right to accept or decline a booking depending on availability and more generally on any circumstances that could interfere with normal performance regarding the booking made. In particular, we offer family stays in the traditional sense, and our accommodations are specifically designed for this purpose. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse any booking that goes against this principle or seeks to distort it. 2 – TERMS OF PAYMENT
2.1 : Deposit and Balance.
• For bookings made more than 30 days before the beginning of the stay: a deposit of 30% of the amount of the booked services must be paid within 7 days. The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the stay.
• For bookings made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay: the entire payment must be made when the booking for the village is made.
NB: After these deadlines, if we have not received your down payment or balance, we will consider your booking to be cancelled, and we will offer the corresponding services for sale again. In addition, cancellation conditions will apply.
Upon receipt of your payment, a confirmation of your stay will be sent to you specifying the remaining balance to be paid. Any person arriving at the place of stay without having previously paid the balance will be refused.
2.2 : Payment of the booking.
Each payment must be accompanied by the booking number or name used for the booking. You can pay using the follwoing methods :
-Bank Card : Visa or Mastercard only, no AMEX or MAESTRO card.
- Bank Transfer on the following account :
Titulaire du compte : CAMPING DE L'ATLANTIQUE
Domiciliation : BANQUE POPULAIRE GRAND OUEST
RIB : 13807 10661 00100081642 58
IBAN : FR76 1380 7106 6100 1000 8164 258
BIC : CCBPFRPPNAN3 - PRICES
3.1: Prices and taxe
• Prices for all our stays, accommodation and associated services can be viewed on our website. Prices are set for each category and type of accommodation, and are in euros.
• In Fouesnant for 2021, the Tourist Tax is set to 0.66 € per night per adult.
• In 2021, the Eco-participation is set to 1.50 € per night per adult.and 1.00€ per night per children (3 to 17 y.o.)
• Booking fees : flat rate 39 € per booking
3.2: Price Reductions – Special Offers.
Special offers are subject to certain conditions, particularly availability. It is not possible to combine several price reductions and special offers. Once customers have received confirmation or an invoice, they can no longer take advantage of a price reduction.ALTERATIONS, CANCELLATIONS
4 - BOOKING ALTERATIONS
4.1: Altering your booking
You can alter a booking at no charge up to 30 days before your original arrival date, subject to availability and upon acceptance of the campsite.
If the alteration is not accepted or not possible, the customer, will have to do his stay as steted in the original contract or cancel it (in that case, please read 5.1).
A booking alteration can only be accepted within the limit of availabilities, and the request must be sent by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt.
The date retained after which customers can no longer make any changes to their stay is the date on which the letter with acknowledgement of receipt is sent, as evidenced by the postmark.
4.2: Changes made by the campsite
If before the departure date it becomes impossible to provide any of the stay’s services following the occurrence of an unpredictable and insuperable event, the failure by an unconnected third party to provide the services stipulated in the contract, or a case of force majeure, we will inform you as soon as we can. You will then be able to cancel the stay or accept a change. You must let us know what you have decided within 72 hours (cancellation will entail the immediate refund of all sums already paid, while acceptance of a change will give rise solely to the refund of sums paid in excess, as the case may be). Please note that this kind of situation does not give the right to any indemnity.5 - BOOKING CANCELLATION
5.1: Cancellation by the customer
If you wish to cancel a stay, please inform us promptly by letter, or email, and confirm this with a letter sent by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt. The date retained to put the customer’s cancellation of the stay into effect will be the date on which the letter with acknowledgement of receipt is sent, as evidenced by the postmark.
If the cancellation is made :
- More than 60 days before the start date of the stay : Refund up to 100% of the rental amount.
- Less than 60 days before arrival : No refund possible.
Please note that the booking fee (39 €) is non-refundable.
5.2: Sunêlia Cancellation Guarantee
For every booking of 7 nights minimum in an accomodation, the customer can ask for free to be covered with the Sunêlia Cancellation Guarantee
This guarantee is effective once the rental contract is signed and expires at midnight on the day before the stay is due to begin. Provided contractual obligations are complied with, this guarantee enables you to to claim a refund of monies paid if your stay has to be cancelled for any of the reasons given in the following exhaustive list:
1. The serious illness, injury or death of:
– yourself, your legal or common-law partner, your parents or children, your legal guardian
– your brothers, sisters, stepbrothers, stepsisters, sons or daughters-in-law, step-parents or parents-in-law
By serious illness or injury, we mean any temporary or permanent damage to your physical well-being that has been medically diagnosed and requires you to stop all professional or other activities.
2. Pregnancy complications
3. Serious losses
That absolutely require your presence on the day of departure and following days due to a theft, fire, or flood affecting your main home or the destruction of more than 50% of your business premises (you must provide proof from your insurer)
Of yourself or your partner on condition that the process had not started before you booked your stay
If he wishes, the Customer may, with an additional charge, request the "Additional Cancellation Guarantee".
This guarantee takes effect as soon as the rental contract is taken out and expires on the last day of the stay at midnight. Subject to compliance with contractual obligations, this guarantee allows you to obtain a refund of the sums paid, if your stay should be cancelled in the following cases according to the exhaustive list below :
-A serious illness, a physical accident or the death of the insured.
-Serious damage requiring your presence on the day of your planned departure and resulting from theft, fire, water damage or natural elements reaching your main residence or your business premises destroyed by more than 50% (certificate from the insurer to be provided).
-Economic dismissal of the insured person
All these grounds for cancellation must be communicated by registered letter accompanied by all the necessary documents establishing the facts (expert's report, police report, summons, medical or death certificate, etc.) as soon as they occur and at the latest within 3 working days following the loss or event.
5.3: Cancellation by the campsite
If Sunêlia l’Atlantique cancel the booking without proposing an alternative equivalent solution, you will obtain an immediate refund of all sums already paid. However, this cancellation does not give rise to any damages.
Likewise, if the campsite cancel a stay because of an event constituting force majeure as defined in article 1218 of the French Civil Code, you will receive a refund of the sums already paid, but no indemnity will be paid.
5.4 : Delayed arrival or interruption of the stay
There will be no refund possible for any stay that has begun and has been shortened or interrupted during it.YOUR STAY1 - PROCEDURES FOR THE STAY
• Bookings for a campsite pitch or rented accommodation is made on a strictly personal basis. You may under no circumstances sublet or transfer your booking without the prior consent of the village.
• Children under age must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• The campsites reserve the right to refuse access to the village to groups or families arriving with more participants than the capacity of the accommodation or pitch rented.
• Only the people whose names are listed on the contract will have the right to access to the site.
• Every booking includes only one parking place. Every other vehicule will have to be parked on the visitors car park in front of the reception.
• Every booking includes acces to all the facilities anf entertainments except the ones indicated as requiring extra fees.
• Particular wishes have to be given when booking but are not guaranteed if the « choice of pitch » option is not subscribed (€30). They are taken into concideration according our availabilities. Any complaint about a particular wish made outside the « choice of pitch » option will be considered null and void.Touring pitches
• The basic price includes a pitch for a tent, caravan or camping car, a car and one or two people, and electricity (6 Amps).
• A touring pitch can welcome up to 6 people maximum (children an babies included).Accommodation
• The basic package includes 1 to 7 people according to the maximum capacity of the acomodation.
• Fees like water, gaz and electricity are included in the price.
• The end of stay cleaning, bedlinnen and towels are not included in our accomodations.
• No tent is allowed on a mobile-home pitch. 2 - ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES2.1 : Touring pitchesArrivals can be from 12 am and departures before 12 am.2.2 : AccomodationsArrivals can be made from 4 p.m. and departures before 10 a.m.
2.3 : Late check-out
Late check-outs (4 p.m. maximum) are possible only upon acceptance of the campsites’ supervisor.
As they depends on our bookings, they are never guaranteed.
Customers are asked to pay a deposit of €300 on arrival, by bank card.
This deposit will be returned to customers on the day they leave, after a comprehensive inventory of the bungalow.
The management reserves the right to retain all or part of the deposit if the rented premises are insufficiently clean or if any equipment is damaged.
If tenants have to leave when reception is closed, the bungalow will be checked later and the deposit is destroyed automatically.
The fact that a deposit is retained does not exclude the payment of additional compensation if costs come to more than this amount3 - DURING YOUR STAY
3.1: Internal rules
Internal rules are displayed at the campsite entrance. We would ask you to read and respect them. All customers must comply with these internal rules. All tenants are responsible for any disturbance or nuisance caused by people staying with or visiting them.
3.2: Loss, theft and damage
The liability of the campsite cannot be incurred in the event of the loss, theft or damage of personal property in our residences, whether in lodgings, car parks or communal areas. The campsite thus decline any responsibility in the event of theft, fire, bad weather, etc., or in the event of any incidents involving the holidaymaker’s legal liability. We advise you to contact your insurance company to obtain an extension of your personal cover if necessary.
Pets are not accepted on site.
3.4 : Safety on site
The wristband is mandatory for every customer and every customers’ visitor on our campsite.
It will be given to you on arrival at the reception and allow us to control the entrance of the site.
Only children under 3 y.o. may be authorized by the campsites supervisor to not wear them.
Acces to our facilities and entertainments will be denied to every customer not wearing his bracelet.
3.5 : Visitors
Every visitor must be declared at the main reception and will have to pay the visitor fee.
3.6 : Parental supervision
With the only exception of the activities supervised by our entertainment staff, parents must always supervise their children.OTHER CONDITIONS1 - COMPLAINTS
A complaints service is available to our customers to express any dissatisfaction regarding their stay. To submit a complaint, customers can send them by letter, e-mail, or via our end-of-stay satisfaction survey.
Throughout the stay, our reception and caretaker teams are available to deal with any complaints. Complaints may concern the accommodation’s conformity with the booking, or the conformity of services with customers’ requirements. The management undertakes to reply in detail to any written complaint as long as it is not anonymous.
If customers seek compensation for a complaint, they must indicate this in a recorded letter with acknowledgement of receipt sent to the manager of the village within one month of the end of the stay, indicating the booking number.2 - LIABILITY
In accordance with article L.212-1 of the French Consumer Code, the campsite undertake to ensure that their services comply with current legal requirements.
Customers expressly acknowledge that the site cannot be held responsible for the communication by its partners or any third parties of any false information indicated in the brochure or website concerning the reception sites, including presentation photos, descriptions, activities, leisure facilities, and operating dates.
All photos and texts used in the Sunêlia l’Atlantique brochure or website are non-contractual, and are for information only.
It may happen that certain activities and installations offered by the village, indicated in the brochure description, are cancelled, notably for reasons linked with the climate or an event of force majeure as defined by the French courts. The campsite is responsible for the proper execution of all obligations arising from the contract. However, the campsite is exonerated from their responsibility if the non-execution or incomplete performance of the contract can be attributed either to the customer, to the unpredictable and insuperable act of a third party unconnected with the services stipulated in the contract, or to a case of force majeure as defined in article 1148 of the French Civil Code. 3 - DISPUTES
Any claims concerning the non-conformity of services with contractual commitments must be indicated first of all in writing by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt to the manager of the village concerned. Customers and Sunêlia l’Atlantique expressly acknowledge that relations are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute, the courts in the area where the village is domiciled shall have jurisdiction. 4 – CONSUMER DISPUTES MEDIATION
In accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer code regarding the consumer disputes mediation process, the customer has the right to use the services offered free of charge.
The consumer rights mediator is MEDICYS.
This mediation provider can be contacted via:
- the website www.medicys.fr ;
- or by mail: MEDICYS - Centre de médiation et règlement amiable des huissiers de justice- 73, Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 – Paris, France5 - DATA PROTECTION
The information you communicate when you place your order is not transmitted to any third parties. This information will be considered confidential by Sunêlia Vacances. It will be used solely by the internal departments of Sunêlia Vacances in order to process your order and to strengthen and personalise the communication and services offer reserved for Sunêlia Vacances customers according to their centres of interest.
According to the French Data Protection act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct and oppose personal data concerning you. To do so, you can make a request in writing indicating your full name and address and send it to: Camping Sunêlia l’Atlantique, Hent Kerbader B.P. 11, 29 170 FOUESNANT 6 – LOST PROPERTY
- Reception and storage of found property:
Upon reception, the found items will registered in our database. They will be kept for 30 days. Perishable or dangerous materials will be destroyed immediately.
- Reporting the lost property:
You can report the lost property by telephone or on site in one of our receptions. Our reception team can answer all your questions and register the reported lost object via telephone or e-mail.
- Found property:
If your lost property has been found, you can then recover it directly at the reception on presentation of an ID within 30 days, or have it send to your home address. In the latter case, a service fee of €30 will be applied to cover the costs involved.
- Unreturned lost property:
In case the lost property can not be returned to its owner within one month, the object will be donated to a charity association or it will be destroyed.