Will the Sunêlia l'Atlantique in Fouesnant be open this Summer?
Yes! Our establishment and its services is now open since Friday 6th June. Social distancing measures will be in place to guarantee you a wonderful holiday.Reserve now on +33298561444
What will my arrival be like?
Our reception area has been reorganised to ensure a fluid flow of people while limiting the number of people inside.
Another new feature for 2020: we have eliminated the need to check the inventory of your accommodation in your presence before you leave. Just leave your keys at reception and we’ll do the rest.
What new hygiene measures have been put in place?
As an outdoor destination, social distancing measure are actually quite easy to comply with onsite.Our campsite is spread over 15 hectares (over 1.6m square feet), giving you plenty of space to respect social distancing.
Will I have to wear a mask during my stay?
- In case of close contact with you, all members of staff are required to wear a mask and/or visor. Your security is our priority!
- All our employees have been fully trained and received the latest versions of the hygiene regulations. Any changes to the rules will immediately be communicated by the campsite’s dedicated Covid Liaison Officers
- The recommendations and measures we have put in place are compliant with the Hygiene Charter of the French National Federation of Outdoor Holiday Centres (Fédération Nationale de l’Hôtellerie de Plein Air).
Wearing a mask will not be mandatory in open air areas and will be left up to individual choice. However, in accordance to the legal hotel and restaurant protocol, you will be obliged to wear a mask when moving around inside the Bar and Restaurant. Finally, for the health and wellbeing of everyone we do ask our staff and you our customers to keep a big smile under your mask when entering reception and all other enclosed spaces ☺
Will the water parks be open?
Yes, the water parks will be open and subject to the social distancing rules that you are probably familiar with by now!
Will the entertainment be reduced?
- The water in our pools is chlorinated which is proven to kill the virus. You can therefore enjoy the water in complete safety.
- In all seasons the water is subject to multiple tests every single day
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available to disinfect your hands at the entrance to the water parks
- Sun loungers will be available for use within the water parks. A distance of at least 1m between family groups must be respected at all times.
No! There will be just as much entertainment as in other years, it will just be a bit different and will begin in July.
- The activities will be based on enjoying outdoor spaces and wellbeing, while maintaining social distancing
- Our teams are employing their boundless imagination and creativity to come up with brand new activities for the daytime as well as the evening
- Whenever equipment is used, it will be disinfected before and after manipulation by each holidaymaker
- The Sunny Club and the Club Ado will be open, with a focus on outdoor activities which avoid physical contact
- In accordance to rules imposed by the French Education Ministry, access to these clubs will be subject to registration in advance. Hygiene procedures will be applied to all activities
Will the restaurant and bar be open?
Yes, as per the French Prime Minister’s announcement of the 28th of May:
- Our waiters and kitchen staff will wear masks
- Tables will be placed 1m away from each other and limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Menus will be available on blackboards, the big screen or explained orally to you by our teams
- We ask that you wear a mask when moving around in the restaurant and bar
- Orders will be taken at the table only (no service at the bar)
- Payments will also be taken at the table, exclusively via our cashless system.
During your stay, you will also be able to enjoy our snack bar and take away food. Will all the services be available?
Yes, all the services that you need to make your holidays as easy, stress-free and pleasant as possible will be kept open. The best practices to apply will be explained onsite.
What is planned for my accommodation?
Will the accepted methods of payment change due to the specific hygiene situation?
- All our accommodation units are isolated from each other and boast individual terraces which ensure complete independence
- The cleaning and disinfection procedures between stays have been reinforced
A strict procedure for laundry management is also being put in place: at the end of your stay we ask you to remove the bedsheets and towels and place them in a closed plastic bag which will be provided
Yes, payments must be made via our cashless system which will be the only method of payment in all our services. As a 100% secure payment system it is ideal: no hand to hand contact between our teams and you! To charge your bracelet, just like last year you can add credit at reception with all the usual payment methods (credit card, cash)
With these new conditions in place, there’s no need to hesitate!
Get planning your next holidays now!
Our Holiday Advisors remain available on +33298561444 or by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org to respond to all your questions and take reservations.
Alternatively, why not reserve directly online: booking online
If the situation linked to the global Covid-19 crisis has an impact on your stay, our Holiday Advisors will contact you individually in order to discuss your options or the measures which must be applied.